- We are your one-stop-partner for European market access.
- We advise you on how to bridge the gap between regulatory and reimbursement requirements.
- Our experience helps you to structure your internal processes and teams.
- We provide guidance on the targeted use of real world data.
HealthEcon is one of the most experienced healthcare consulting companies in Europe. We are based in Basel, Switzerland, with more than 1100 projects completed since our establishment in 1981. We mainly provide consultation services on pharmaceuticals for the leading European markets, including
- reimbursement and pricing analyses,
- early advice on market access and trial design on national and european level,
- appraisal of clinical evidence and healtheconomic assessment,
- AMNOG dossiers
Since our establishment in 1981, we have completed more than 1100 projects for over 200 clients. We have supported European governments, associations, sickness funds and pharmaceutical companies. Our clients include most of the global top 20 pharmaceutical companies, as well as small and medium-sized biotech companies.
Reference are available upon request.
Team & Management
Since 2012, HealthEcon has been part of the IGES Group—an independent provider of research and consultancy services for the life sciences industry. It covers the entire range of services from market data, regulatory and health technology assessments to analysis of clinical services
As part of the IGES Group, we have been able to expand our capabilities and capacities, particularly in the fields of health services research, clinical research and real-life databases HealthEcon works as an independent entity on the market.
+41 (0)61-284 95 60